Central Coast Crawlers

C.C.C. is your local active rock crawling club with weekly meets at various places throughout San Luis Obispo county. Courses are set up for 1/10th and 1/18th scale. Typically, three or more courses are set up for each class at "Big Meets." Each competitor will be judged by someone with a thourough knowledge of the rules. (which are on the back of each C.C.C. judge shirt) Also, know that 75% of the "Big Meet" entry fee's goes towards the raffle, the other 25% goes towards prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place, and everyone gets a prize! So bring your rock crawler/s and a bucket of skillz!


Club Annual Dues:

25.00 Membership includes a C.C.C. T-Shirt, hat, and stickers for your crawler! 


Club Big Meet Entry Fee:

25.00 Includes 1 Raffle Ticket



Hobby Headquarters

Located in Atascadero California, Hobby Headquarters has lots of fun items for most people that can operate a remote control. Specializing in remote control cars, we also deal remote control helicopters, planes, and boats. Let's not forget paintball guns and supplies, airsoft guns and supplies, and airbrushes and support products.


Monday - Saturday : 10 am - 7:30 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm

Closed Thanksgiving day, Christmas Day, Easter and "up in the air" on other holidays.

Contact Us & Visit Our Store!

    • (805) 462-2512
    • 8645 El Camino Real Atascadero, CA 93422